Producer | Director | 2nd Unit Director | Stunt Coordinator | Actor
* Trained by legendary Yakima Canutt and John Eppers.
* Over 300 films with television credits to numerous to count.
* Former member of Stuntmen’s Association.
* Stunt double for movie star Charles Bronson.
* 8 years on the Screen Actors Guild's Safety Investigative Team and the Stunt Safety Community.
* Martial Arts Instructor for over 50 years.
* Six different black belt degrees.
* Movie credits include: The Dirty Dozen, Magnificent 7, The Mechanic, Death
Wish, Smokey and the Bandit, Good Guys Wear Black, Killer Elite, Danger
Island, Banana Splits Adventure, 28 episodes of Kung Fu, and 80 episodes of
* Visit imdb.com for more films.
Articles about Kim Kahana:
LA Times Article on Kim Kahana
Authored by Al Martinez, Times Staff Writer on January 14, 1985
NY Times Article on Kim Kahana
Authored by Al Martinez, Times Staff Writer on February 4, 1982